The College of Charleston offers a variety of scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students, including scholarships through the College's Alumni Association and local organizations, such as the Hibernian Society. Additional scholarship information is available through the Office of Financial Assistance and Veterans Affairs.
Additionally, there are a few scholarships available specifically for undergraduate Arts Management students and School of the Arts students:
- The Scott Shanklin-Peterson Arts Management Internship Stipend: $500 to supplement for-credit internships being completed by a full time student with a job. Four are available per semester for fall and spring only.
- Summer Arts Management Internship Stipends are intermittently available for students with summer internships outside of Charleston.
- Music Industry Concentration Stipends are available to supplement an ARTM 401 internship being completed outside of Charleston by an arts management major.
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art Arts Management Summer Study Scholarship covers tuition costs for one student to attend 2 summer courses at Sotheby’s in NYC.
- The Jean & Tapley Johnson Study Abroad Travel Award is awarded to School of the Arts majors to assist with study abroad travel expenses.
- The Marion and Wayland H. Cato Jr. Scholarship is awarded annually to School of the Arts majors with financial need.
Arts Management Graduate Certificate students can also apply for a variety of scholarships and financial aid through the Graduate School, Office of Financial Assistance and Veterans Affairs, Arts Management Program, and School of the Arts. Opportunities include:
- Graduate Scholars Award
- Graduate Assistantships
- Young Alumni Scholarships
- Trident Construction Alumni Association Scholarships
Contact Anja in the Arts Management office at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these funding opportunities.